Law Firm — Defending Victims of 18 Wheeler Accidents
18 Wheeler Accident Lawyer
- You need the best defense on your side when dealing with an 18 wheeler accident as they are complicated and severely damaging experiences.
- Our top performing lawyer will work tirelessly for you.
- We are highly reviewed by previous clients who’ve experienced first-hand our endurance and rapid approach in handling cases.
- As a local law firm, we have a keen understanding of the Sun City and the needs of its residents.
- Client reviews are important to us. If you’re a previous client, please leave us one today.
- If you need quotes on our legal services, please schedule an initial consultation.
- When you work with Attorney Rodrigo V. Ramos, you’ll have the best defense on your side.
- Please schedule a free consultation to begin the process.
- Our firm believes in working fast but carefully to secure you a positive outcome.
- Our office is located in central El Paso
- We are an experienced law firm with 22 years of courtroom experience.
If you or someone you know has been in an accident involving an 18 wheeler or large commercial truck, you know that the results can be devastating. Accidents involving large trucks can cause significant property damage and catastrophic injuries due to the sheer size of an 18 wheeler or big rig alone. If you have been injured in an 18 wheeler accident, you should seriously consider contacting an experienced 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney right away in order to preserve your rights to compensation. Contact The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm today by calling (915) 532-3300.
18 Wheeler Accident Law Firm
Accidents involving large trucks can cause serious damage to individuals and property. Some of the most common types of truck accidents include:
- Truck Rollovers.
- Wide Turn.
- Tire Blowouts.
- Blind Spots.
- Head On Collision.
- Rear End Collision.
- Lost Load.
- Under Ride.
Some of the more common causes of these types of trucking accidents include:
- Inclement Weather
- Inexperienced Drivers
- Inadequate Training
- Bad Road Conditions
- Mechanical Failures
- Fatigued Driving
- Negligent Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Driving Under the Influence
- Failing to Check Blind Spots
Regardless of the type of truck accident, or its cause, the aftermath of an accident involving a large truck can be frightening and overwhelming, particularly if the injuries are serious. Injuries that an individual might sustain in a truck crash include neck and back injuries, traumatic brain injuries and other head injuries, bruises and broken bones, and leg, arm, hand, and feet injuries. If you have been injured in a large truck accident, you might be facing mounting medical expenses, extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation, and missed time from work. Fortunately, if the accident was caused by the negligent actions of another, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and other damages. Contact the 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyer at The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm to schedule your free initial consultation.
El Paso 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyer
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, a large truck or 18 wheeler is a vehicle that has a gross weight of ten thousand pounds or more. Trucks of this size can haul loads that can weigh an additional seventy thousand pounds. Given the size of these vehicles, it is no wonder they can inflict such catastrophic damage when involved in an accident.
In 2015, there were approximately 415,000 police-reported accidents that involved large trucks. In Texas alone, there were more than twenty-four thousand large truck crashes during this same time period, and nearly 430 of them were fatal.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of a trucking accident, it is imperative that you consult with an experienced 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney as soon as possible in order to preserve your rights to compensation. Accidents involving large trucks can be particularly complex as there might be numerous individuals or entities at fault, including the truck driver, another driver, a trucking company, or the government. It can also take a lengthy amount of time to investigate such an incident, and expert witnesses may be necessary. Call the dedicated and skilled 18 Wheeler Accident Attorneys at The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm today to schedule your free consultation.
Experienced 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney in El Paso
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an 18 wheeler crash that you believe was the result of the negligent actions of another, it is important that you contact an experienced 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney as soon as possible. At The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm, P.C., our legal team has many years of experience assisting clients with these types of cases, and we will help you obtain the compensation you need and deserve. Contact The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm today to schedule your free case consultation by calling (915) 532-3300.