Criminal Justice Attorney — Ensuring Your Rights are Protected
- For the best legal defense in El Paso, look no further than the Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm, P.C.
- We are a top performing law firm who provide clients with guidance and protection.
- As a highly reviewed lawyer Criminal Attorney, Mr. Ramos is dedicated to his clients and their needs.
- Being local matters. Our law firm exists to protect the residents of our wonderful community.
- Previous client reviews include “excellent attorney” and “couldn’t be more happy.” We invite you to leave your own review today.
- For quotes on our legal services, please schedule a consultation.
- Legal defense for matters dealing with criminal conviction demands an experienced lawyer.
- If you need questions answers fast, schedule a free consultation.
- Our law firm believes in doing what is best for our clients.
- You deserve to work with a committed and experienced criminal attorney.
- Give our office a call today at (915) 532-3300.
Have you been charged with a crime in El Paso or the surrounding area? Are you confused, overwhelmed, and unsure how to proceed? If you have been charged with a criminal offense, it is imperative that you consult with an experienced Criminal Justice Attorney as soon as possible in order to preserve and protect your legal rights. The consequences of a criminal conviction can be devastating as it can mean jail time and hefty fines, not to mention the impacts it can have on other aspects of your life, including your ability to rent an apartment or obtain student financial aid. Accordingly, call the knowledgeable and skilled Criminal Justice Lawyer at The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm today at (915) 532-3300 to discuss your case.
El Paso Criminal Justice Lawyer
Criminal offenses in Texas vary greatly depending on the facts and circumstances of a case and the seriousness and severity of the crime. To determine how an individual might be penalized for a crime, offenses are categorized by degrees or levels depending on the act committed. In Texas, there are three different levels or categories of crimes: Minor, Misdemeanors, and Felonies.
- Minor Offenses. Minor offenses are crimes or infractions that are the least serious types of criminal offenses. Penalties can range from warnings and small fines to jail time of three months or less.
- Misdemeanors. Misdemeanors are considered more serious than most minor offenses and penalties can include jail time of less than one year and fines of up to $4,000. Some misdemeanor offenses that the experienced Criminal Justice Lawyer at The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm has handled include:
- Disorderly Conduct
- Felonies. Felonies are the most serious criminal offenses, and they are generally punishable by a year or more in state prison, large fines, and in the most serious cases, a conviction can result in the death penalty. Felonies in Texas most often involve violent crimes that cause a significant amount of harm to another or that involve a deadly weapon. Some felony offenses that The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm have assisted clients with include:
- Prison Escape
If you are facing criminal charges, no matter whether they are considered felony, misdemeanor, or minor offenses, be sure to contact the skilled Criminal Justice Lawyer at The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm today.
Criminal Defense Lawyer in El Paso Texas
Not only does our firm help clients fight criminal charges prior to a potential conviction, but we can also assist you with post-conviction relief. If you have been charged with a crime in Texas, there are different ways to remove your case from your record or have it overturned. In these instances, you might be considering non-disclosure, expunction, pardon, habeas corpus, and direct appeal. If you would like to discuss these options, but sure to contact us today by calling (915) 532-3300.
Experienced and Dedicated Criminal Defense Attorney in El Paso
If you have been charged with a crime in El Paso or the surrounding area and are facing a criminal conviction, it is imperative that you consult with an experienced Criminal Justice Lawyer as soon as possible in order to protect your legal rights. At The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm, P.C., we have extensive experience handling a variety of criminal matters. Call us today to discuss your case and your legal rights and options. Contact The Rodrigo V. Ramos Law Firm today to schedule your free case consultation by calling (915) 532-3300.